Like most streaming services, Sling TV offers a free trial to any new customers. If you join for a trial offer you’ll have the chance to test the service to determine if the channels and the quality of videos and features of the DVR make it worth an annual subscription.
The Sling TV trial which is free of charge is one of the most valuable items to find now as the second-lowest option changed prices. But, it’s disappointing to find that Sling TV trials aren’t offered when you sign up but we’ll assist you in finding these trials, as we’ll demonstrate in the next sections. Sling is considered to be the best selection as the best choice for TV on cable, however, that’s not to say it’s against anyone who would want to try the service prior to signing up for an additional monthly fee. Check out all of the Sling TV promo codes to keep up-to-date with the latest specials.
The Sling TV free trial, when it’s offered, is the best way to try one of the safest streaming services accessible. For those who want to reduce the use of cables, Sling is one of the best choices for cable TV and reducing the monthly bill. But you may be wondering if it has the entire range of channels you want, and is a good idea to look it up before joining. SavingChief also provides you trial offers of other TV streaming companies.
How to Sign Up for Sling TV Free Trial?
This is only valid only if you are using the Sling TV free trial is available. It is possible to check your options now if you want however, the last time we tried, the program didn’t work. Check out the rest of this page to discover other options.
- When you visit Sling.com scroll down until you see Sling Orange, Blue, and Orange & Blue, hover over a selection, and select the blue “Try Us Free” button. Take note that the conditions and terms of the trial period are constantly changing as well as the chance of the sign which says “Get this offer.”
- Enter your email address, as well as another password. click Sign In.
- Pick a set of options. There are options for options from Sling’s Orange Blue, Blue, or an Orange-Blue combo pack. Here’s a quick review of the benefits of Sling Orange vs. Blue. Be aware of the distinctions regarding price. Orange offers you 30 channels at 40 bucks per month. Blue has 50 channels and costs only $40 per month. The bundle with more than 50 channels, is $55 per month.
- Click here to find out which additional channels are on offer. Here, you can select the option of choosing the channels you’d prefer to get at no fee, for example, Epix, CMT, and similar channels such as CMT, Epix, and. In addition, you can sign up for Showtime along with Starz. Additionally, Sling lets you upgrade up to 50 hours of cloud-based DVR (10 hours of which are completely free) through the selection of other channels. If you’re content with what you’ve decided to turn forward, simply click to go on.
- Utilize your credit card in order for payment. If I were you I’d make a note which reads “Make sure that you’re ready to purchase Sling,” which is set for a couple of hours (at least) before the time and day indicated on the very top. Then, Sling will begin charging your credit card promptly way.
- After all, you’ve completed the registration procedure and are excited to start watching the video. If you’re a user of a PC, Sling TV can either make use of Chrome or install the application on your personal computer. If you’d prefer watching Sling using the Apple TV or other device, then you can download the app via the app store of your device and input the login information. If you decide you don’t want to continue the trial you can try for free there are options for cancellation of Sling.
Another option is to get the Sling TV trial for free, should none of the above methods be successful:
If you install the Sling app or channel on any of these devices, you will be able to see a Watch Now 7 Days Free button. Choose that option and you’ll receive an opportunity to try a trial of Sling TV.
- Amazon Fire TV
- Androids (phones as well as tablets using the Google Play app)
- Android TV
- Apple tvOS
- iOS and iPadOS devices (via the Sling application in the Apple’s app store)
- Smart TVs (LG and Samsung)
- Xbox One
How long will this Sling TV free trial be?
The time frame for the Sling free trial can change at any time. When there is a trial accessible, the trial typically lasts between 3 and 7 days. If it’s not, they could give 50%, or perhaps just $10 at the beginning of your trial.
What should I do after I’ve concluded the trial of my Sling TV trial has ended?
After your trial ends, your service will then be in the process of getting billed for the first month. If you’re happy with your experience using Sling TV and would like to keep using it there’s no need to alter your subscription. However, if you’re uncertain regarding the service or would like to keep Sling for a few more months, that’s fine too. Contrary to the cable contracts that require you to terminate the service, you can discontinue Sling TV at any time.
If you wish to end your TV subscription, move to the left side of your screen and click My TV. When the drop-down menu is open, you can click Account Settings. Next, click Cancel My Subscription, and select the reason for cancellation. Then, you’ll need to input your password to verify your account. Your subscription expires after the following month of billing.